Our Goal: Provide opportunities to meet fellow Catholics
We have been based in San Diego – Events at/around St. Brigid and Our Mother of Confidence
At this time, our areas of focus for growth:
with events based at or near St. James-St. Leo in Solana Beach
with events, at this time, close to the 8 freeway.
AND looking forward to:
- North County Inland
- Downtown/South Bay
WHY are we doing what we do?
- So many people falling away from our Church
- Catholics don’t know their faith
- How can you/we address the need to engage/connect with our fellow Catholics that are?
- Feel that they are not served
- “On the fray” “Christmas and Easter” “I’m Spiritual…which is good enough for me.”
- Fallen away
- Too old for “Young Adults”
- Married Couples
Spread the word about the SAN DIEGO CATHOLIC ADULT COMMUNITY!
Want to help us grow?